2 Commercial Photography Images From A Downtown Raleigh Photoshoot...
Although there is a FREE version of the app, I decided to do the $59 per year PRO version to get all the features. It's also available for $9.99 per month which is twice as much as just paying outright annually.
It seems that animation works well on Instagram which is just one of the places that Ripl makes it easy to post to. It's easy to schedule posts for Facebook (including business pages), Twitter and Instagram.
On the PRO version, the MP4 can be downloaded to the photos area of the phone which then makes it easy to upload to YouTube from the YouTube app like I did on the animation at the top of this post.
I plan to mix up the type of animations that I create with Ripl. For example, the one in this post is a little more call to action focused because I listed my phone number, but it's also a great way to share some of my images. In this case, I shared 3 of my commercial photography images from a photoshoot in downtown Raleigh.
You'll have to decide for yourself whether the Ripl app will be a fit. The nice thing is that you can try out the free version or even try a 7 day free trial of the pro version (as of this post).
Please feel free to use the SHARE features below to share this post.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016