If you are like me, you get too many emails, subscribe to far too many newsletters and are bombarded with information on Social Media. That has all lead me to start a weekly post with some of the Top Articles, Videos, etc. that I have found helpful. In addition, this also helps me personally have a reference on my blog of articles and videos that I would like to make sure that I can review further. I hope you find this section helpful.
Business, Marketing & Social Media
Photography & Video
This is a video that I haven't seen yet, but I like watching Profoto videos to see if I can get any new ideas. Whether you shoot with Profoto or not, you can learn by watching their videos.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016