Even if you don't shoot with Profoto gear, you can still get some nice tips from watching their short videos. This one is another great video from the Profoto Videos on YouTube that is less than 3 minutes. The short summary is underexpose the daylight to no blow out the sky and use a strobe/speedlite to fill in the subject.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Corporate Video Production Including Events: Raleigh NC To Nationwide Plus Travel Tips - November 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017