Even if you don't shoot with Profoto gear, you can still get some nice tips from watching their short videos. This one is another great video from the Profoto Videos on YouTube that is less than 3 minutes. The short summary is underexpose the daylight to no blow out the sky and use a strobe/speedlite to fill in the subject.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016