If you are a photographer, you've probably already had two quick thoughts when you saw the word "Profoto" in the title of this post. The first was probably related to price because Profoto "ain't" cheap, but hopefully the second was quality because Profoto lighting is awesome. As you watch the video below, think of what is being shown beyond the gear being used and how you might be able to experiment with your own gear to get some great results. The shoot below was for the photographers personal use. Two key ways to get better as a photographer is to keep shooting and try new things. The video is less than 5 minutes long. Enjoy!
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Corporate Video Production Including Events: Raleigh NC To Nationwide Plus Travel Tips - November 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017