This video is only 5 minutes and 24 seconds long. If you learn just one thing from it, then you will not have wasted your 5 minutes. The lighting may seem pretty simple in this video but notice how the photographer tries some different things by moving the subjects and using the fake snow at the end. It's not just about the lighting but the flow of a photoshoot that is important.
If you have seen my other posts from the Profoto YouTube Channel, you may remember that although I use Profoto and I'm a huge fan of their lighting that I realize not everyone readying this will have the budget for Profoto lighting. That's fine! Use what you have and do the best you can with it.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016