There is no shortage of headshot photographers in the Raleigh market, but finding the right fit for your headshot needs may not be as easy as you think.
Although I am headshot photographer in Raleigh, I realize that my portfolio and my pricing may not work for everyone. So I have created a list of other photographers in the Raleigh market that I know well enough to have coffee with and many of whom are stored in my phone as a contact.
Would I like for you to hire me to do your headshot? Yes! But only if you like my work, my pricing fits your budget and after having a conversation that you feel I'm the right choice for you. It's your decision and an important one.
Finding a photographer for a headshot may seem like a simple task and it can be. However, a professional headshot is critical for your online presence especially in your professional life like LinkedIn. That's a key reason that you don't want to take getting a new headshot as just something to check off as completed. A professional headshot is one of the most affordable ways to project the business side of you online or offline. It's not something to take too lightly.
When searching for a headshot photographer, there are several things to consider:
1) How much of their business is headshots? In other words, are headshots a core specialty area.
2) How do you feel about the initial conversation with the photographer?
3) How do you like the work of one photographer compared to another?
4) Does the pricing fit into your budget and are you willing to spend a little more if it doesn't quite fit?
5) Is post production editing included in the price you are paying or is it extra?
6) Is the photographer homebased, mobile or works out of a studio in a business district? Does that matter to you?
Here's a list of several Raleigh area photographers to consider for your professional headshot:
To the best of my knowldege, every photographer below offers headshots for between $100 to $200 which is the standard range for individual headshots in the Raleigh area.
If you decide that one of my friends above is a better fit for your professional headshot, please be sure to tell them that you found them via David Williams.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017