Yes, this is a classic business headshot. Yes, there is still a market for this style of executive headshot. Why? Because not everyone holds a position that will work with a more modern, creative, edgy style headshot. Can I do modern, creative, edgy headshots? Sure!
The man pictured to the left holds the top position in North Carolina for a Government Agency. He needed a professional headshot that looks like it was shot by a professional, but because of his position, the shot could not be way out in left field.
The style of business headshot pictured here has stood the test of time and this style likely has many more years to come before it ever completely goes away. Although I can do edgy headshots and like doing them, this style of headshot is what I started doing in 1987.
There are too many wannabee photographers these days that wannabee like PETER HURLEY (who has his own style) or wannabee like someone else they see as successful in photography. Why not wannabee like YOU? Create your own style, mix things up, be the best photographer that you can be and stop being a wannabee.
Although I do a lot of different styles of headshots, the simple, classic style pictured to the left is my money maker when it comes to headshots.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Keywords for Headlines Based On Wordtracker - January 4, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017