We are now offering a variety of photography workshops at our new studio in North Raleigh. If you are interested in further developing your skills as a professional photographer, or learning more about photography for a personal hobby, we can help you! We have worked with a number of local photographers who are business owners and we have also worked with local parents who just want to take better family pictures. Having difficulty with lighting? Having trouble understanding your new camera's features? We can help! Whether you are a beginner who is eager to grasp the basics of photography or a more seasoned photographer interested in expanding your skill set, we would love to work with you.
David Williams is a professional photographer with many years of experience. Photography is more than just a job for our staff, it's something we are very passionate about and something that we love doing! Our love of photography has encouraged us to share our skills and knowledge with others. We hope that others will get the same enjoyment that photography has brought into our lives.
We offer group photography workshops that go beyond the basics for those that are little more advanced. We also offer one on one training sessions that are more personalized to your individual needs. Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.dwppc.com/photography-workshops-raleigh-nc/ for additional information.
Also, please feel free to give us a call at 919.723.8453 if you have any questions! If you are interested in one to one training with David Williams, please call us for availability and scheduling. We look forward to hearing from you!
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017