Do you have 5 minutes to watch this photography tutorial? You might learn something new.
This video will be 5 years old in July of 2016. However, you can still learn from it: "Long Exposure Tutorial With Scott Kelby."
I'm keeping this post short for 3 reasons:
1) To show that you can still learn something from videos that were not published yesterday.
2) To encourage you to update your own blog even if it's a few words and a video. This post is only 97 words long.
3) To allow you to dive right into the 5 minute video and not have to keep reading.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016