Below are some of the photography stories that David Williams highlighted on his Social
Media Channels for the week of Monday, March 24th. David calls this the "Photography
Social Round Up."
Social Round Up."
- 50mm Prime Lens: PrimeLenses Simply Require Two Steps Forward or Two Steps Back: http://www.dwppc.com/50mm-prime-lens-prime-lensese-simply-require-two-steps-forward-or-two-steps-back
- New Orleans #Nightscapes: Beautiful Long Exposure Photos of NOLA Houses: http://petapixel.com/2014/03/27/new-orleans-nightscapes-beautiful-long-exposure-photos-nola-houses/
- Epson Adds Two New Metallic Papers to Renowned Portfolio of Photography Media: Epson Metallic Photo Paper – Glossy and Luster – increase versatility for portraitstudios and professional wedding and eventphotographers: http://www.digitalphotopro.com/newswire/epson-adds-two-new-metallic-papers-to-renowned-portfolio-of-photography-media.html#.Uza35PldUoU
- Posing Authentically for Photos: It makes a difference in the final results: http://www.dwppc.com/posing-authentically-for-photos-it-makes-a-difference-in-the-final-results/
- Spotlight: Alice Osborn, Writer and Editor: http://www.dwppc.com/spotlight-alice-osborn-writer-and-editor-2/
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Review : http://mashable.com/2014/03/22/olympus-om-d-e-m10-review/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link#gallery/olympus-om-d-e-m10-review/532e408b12d2cd7c62000116
The following two tabs change content below.
Co-Owner at DWPPC - Capture The Moment By Brittney
About The Author: David Williams is a professional still photographer and videographer focusing on corporate and commercial work. His love for still photography began in 1982 while still in High School. David started making money at photography in 1982. David and his wife Brenda started working together in photography in 1988 when they met and were married in 1989. Brenda is the photo editor for the business. David and Brenda have two daughters in their 20's. Please be sure to get a quote for services if needed: our goal is to respond as promptly as possible. You may also call David direct at 919.723.8453. You may share this content using the larger social icons above this bio section. You may find David on various social platforms by clicking the smaller icons to the left of this paragraph under David's headshot. Check out David Williams on Google Plus. Finally, you may also want to visit our home page as well.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017