This video uses Profoto gear which I love, but you can recreate this setup with speedlites and/or other strobes. It should give you an idea of what various accessories can do for your images. Don't get trapped by the same lighting routine. Understanding light is what makes most full time pros stand out from other photographers.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016