Photographers seem to find a lot of reasons why they cannot get more business, stay busy and work full time as a photographer.
It's true Detroit is a city and not rural North Carolina, but Shawn Lee has managed to have success in a city known for it's financial troubles. Detroit is not New York City or LA.
In this article from Shawn Lee, Shawn shares 7 tips: 1) Identify Your Community 2) Adapt To Challenges 3) Stay Creative 4) Evolve 5) Keep It Simple 6) Promote Yourself 7) Allow Your Community To Inspire You.
I have framed the article within this blog post. You can either use the side bar to scroll through it on my blog or find it here on B&H.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Corporate Video Production Including Events: Raleigh NC To Nationwide Plus Travel Tips - November 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017