Photographers seem to find a lot of reasons why they cannot get more business, stay busy and work full time as a photographer.
It's true Detroit is a city and not rural North Carolina, but Shawn Lee has managed to have success in a city known for it's financial troubles. Detroit is not New York City or LA.
In this article from Shawn Lee, Shawn shares 7 tips: 1) Identify Your Community 2) Adapt To Challenges 3) Stay Creative 4) Evolve 5) Keep It Simple 6) Promote Yourself 7) Allow Your Community To Inspire You.
I have framed the article within this blog post. You can either use the side bar to scroll through it on my blog or find it here on B&H.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016