Professional headshots do not have to be taken inside a studio to be used for LinkedIn or other professional use. I have taken several individuals headshots both inside and outside our North Raleigh Studio just off Six Forks Road.
The example to the left was taken in front of our studio. Brenda and I also have a nice area to the side of our studio that works very well. The nice thing is that we can do both inside and outside shots or either one depending on client preference. We're flexible and make it easy on our clients.
When getting your headshot taken to use for professional use, you really should try to have your headshot taken by a professional photographer that will give you professional looking results. It can really make a difference in the way you are perceived. It's personal branding.
It's true that the image you see to the left could have been taken in the same area with a cellphone. However, this headshot was shot using a professional strobe along with a professional camera and pro lens for optimal results. In addition, the image also included post production editing for a great finished result. The best part of all is that the cost of our services in studio will not break the bank and we provide unrestricted usage rights of all images purchased.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Keywords for Headlines Based On Wordtracker - January 4, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017