There are several Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walks in North Carolina. However, if you leave in the Triangle area, there are 4 that you may want to consider Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville and Tarboro.
Some of you reading this may not know where Tarboro is located. Tarboro is off of Highway 64 on the other side of Rocky Mount. It may be a nice photo walk to be a part of because it's going to take a circular route thru Historic District with the Town Commons, Cotton Gin, Blount Bridgers House and Riverwalk area.
There is a limited number of slots available: Go ahead and sign up for one if you'd like.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016