Start Your Upcoming Photography Workweek Right!
Video Length: 5 Minutes 53 Seconds – Blog Post Length: 251 Words
As a young freelance photographer with my first full time run of steady business in the Fall of 1987, Zig Ziglar cassette tapes were a regular part of my travel. I believe that I covered 7 states that Fall in a period of about 12 weeks. This was before the cellphone and social media world that we live in today. So Zig Ziglar kept me occupied and motivated in my travels.
It's important to evaluate where you are both personally and professionally. My goal is to provide professional insight as ti relates to photography. You'll have to work on the personal side yourself and through other resources. However, this short video can help with the personal and professional side.
Here are 7 things that Zig Ziglar covers in this video and asks for those listening to put either a PLUS or a MINUS beside each one:
Are You Happy?
Are You Healthy?
Are You Reasonably Prosperous?
Are You Secure?
Do You Have Friends?
Do You Have Peace of Mind?
Do You Have Good Family Relationships?
Do You Have Hope?
Some Notes From The Video: Most people really never evaluate where they are. You have to know where you are in order to determine your chances of getting what you really want. Learn more by spending less than 5 minutes watching this video. If you want to let it sink in, watch it more than once and take some notes. Enjoy your week ahead.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Keywords for Headlines Based On Wordtracker - January 4, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017