Start Your Upcoming Photography Workweek Right!
Video Length: 8 Minutes 47 Seconds – Blog Post Length: 241 Words
If you haven't figured out my pattern for "Motivation For Photographers" just yet or this is your first time seeing one of these posts, I am posting videos on Sunday that will hopefully help motivate you in your photography business for the week ahead. If you are not already getting the blog updates by email, please enter your email above and subscribe to updates.
Today's video is "Warren Buffett's Top 10 Rules For Success" which I have listed below. What I have found consistent with those who are successful is #4 "Read, Read, Read." But there are also things on the list that other successful people do as well. Success is not defined by being a billionaire like Warren Buffet. You are probably a photographer or want to be a photographer because of #1 "Passion." Chances of even being a millionaire as a photographer are pretty slim but not impossible.
How do you define success? Is it simply earning a living doing what you love?1) Find Your Passion
6) Have A Competitive Advantage
8) Always Be Competing
Learn more by spending less than 8 minutes watching this video. If you want to let it sink in, watch it more than once and take some notes. Enjoy your week ahead.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Corporate Video Production Including Events: Raleigh NC To Nationwide Plus Travel Tips - November 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017