Start Your Upcoming Photography Workweek Right!
Video Length: 6 Minutes 51 Seconds - Blog Post Length: 272 Words
One of my goals in 2016 is to post something motivational on Sunday before the coming workweek. That might be a video like this one or just a quote or maybe a few quotes. I'm doing this to help myself out before the new workweek as well as you the reader of this post. Whether you take advantage of it or not is up to you.
I first started listening to Tony Robbins in the 1980's, so at this point I am familiar with his message which in my opinion can be summed up in one word: ACTION. Although I'm not a fan of some of Tony Robbins live seminar language, I do love his overall message which is both inspirational and motivational. However, if you don't TAKE NEW ACTIONS TO CHANGE any part of your life that needs changing, you will not be beyond where you are now.
As a photographer, I take consistent actions and continue to push myself. On the personal side, I need to lose 75 pounds. That seems like a lot of work to me. But I'm not taking the actions needed to make that happen. However, I see the writing on the wall that the extra weight doesn't help on the photography side. I do push myself physically when on location doing photography, but if I don't lose some weight, it will not be good 10 years from now.
Fear is what stops us all. Leaders exude the sense of certainty. They bring certainty to the situation. Learn more by spending less than 7 minutes watching this video. If you want to let it sink in, watch it more than once and take some notes. Enjoy your week ahead. It's the first full workweek of 2016.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017