You may not be using Profoto gear. That's OK! Even if you are using speedlites with TTL and High Speed Sync (or have them on your wish list), you can still implement some of what is being shared. In addition, lighting ratios can be applied to TTL or Manual studio strobes or speedlites.
The 3 videos below are only about 10 minutes long total, so if you spend 10 minutes and pick up just one idea, it'll be worth your time.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Corporate Video Production Including Events: Raleigh NC To Nationwide Plus Travel Tips - November 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017