Scroll down to see just a few real world office images that were taken at one Raleigh area office. These are not models but actual office staff.
A picture is worth a thousand words... It's true that you can buy stock images to put on your website or use in promotional materials, but just imagine what it would be like to have professional images of your actual team. When clients come to your office or you go out to visit them for the first time, they will be able to associate the images from your website with the real person. That's POWERFUL.
No matter what size your company is from 3 to 3,000+, your brand is on the line with everything you do including photography and video. The per image cost for website and promotional images of your team may be more affordable than you think. The best part is that they are not stock images or bad quality.
Don't buy cheap, canned stock photos or try to do it yourself. Hire a true professional photographer to get it done right the first time. It starts with a call 919.723.8453 or an online form.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016