Doing phone videos are nice to a point. However, there comes a time when a high quality video could make the difference in making you money. That's why I came up with a high quality 30 second pitch video at our North Raleigh studio for $195. I wanted to offer a video that was affordable for entrepreneurs, micro business owners and business professionals. There are numerous restrictions and guidelines for the video to maintain the $195 price point which you can see here; however, as you can see below, the quality of the video is definitely professional.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017