Although I'm wishing mother's everywhere a Happy Mother's Day, I posted a picture above of my lovely bride and business partner, Brenda, with our youngest daughter, Brittney on the left, and our oldest daughter, Megan on the right. Don't get me wrong. I love our daughters, but Brenda has that true deep down motherly love that I feel only mother's truly possess. I'm not sure if you know what I am talking about, but I see it in Brenda all the time. She said something about after carrying each of them for 9 months that it helps with the motherly type of love. I'm also thankful that my mom and Brenda's mom are still living.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016