Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and I hope it is a great day for you.
Although Dr. King's "I Have A Dream" speech was meant for a far greater cause than one photographers dream on where he or she wants to be in the future as a photographer, it is important to never stop dreaming and setting goals for yourself.
If you have never read the "I Have A Dream" speech that Dr. King delivered in 1963, you can find it here.
Take time to reflect and enjoy your day.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016