I had never heard of Grant Cardone until recently. Although he has some great information that can help through the sales process, he is a little over the top at times in my opinion. However, he is very successful at what he does. I'm just not willing to sound like a car salesman to close a photography project.
If that's how I feel, why am I sharing this video? It's because that there is almost some value in everything. Skim and use what you'd like or you may like everything Grant Cardone does. I'm simply sharing for you to come to your own conclusion.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016