Below is a Profoto video posted on November 8th, 2015 on the Profoto YouTube Channel. It's only 2 minutes and 12 seconds long.
Although I am not a wedding photographer, the video is still inspirational. As a photographer, I find that many of the Profoto videos that are 3 minutes or less on their YouTube channel are inspirational.
No matter what brand of strobe lights and/or speedlites you shoot with, you should find the Profoto YouTube Channel inspirational.
1) Lighting - Whether you use Profoto or not, it's possible to pick up new ideas from the short videos.
2) Well Made - All the videos that I have seen are well made and keep my interest especially the ones that are 3 minutes or less.
3) The Environment - Many of the videos are shot in places that I could picture myself shooting in and having fun doing it.
4) The Inspiration - Because of #1, 2 and 3 combined, I get inspired. The videos make me want to try new things with my lighting, go new places and get out of the studio.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Keywords for Headlines Based On Wordtracker - January 4, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017