The image above is as I shot it with ZERO editing other than minor cropping. It's rare that I post an image that doesn't have some kind of editing; however, I got what I wanted on this image in camera.
As a full time photographer, it can be difficult to slow down and do some personal shooting. I'm guilty of not doing nearly enough personal project photography.
Photography truly is my passion, but as any full-time pro will likely admit, there is often little time for shooting personal projects especially if you have hobbies that you enjoy doing outside of photography. Being a full-time pro is like anything else, you have to find the proper balance.
If you are a part-time photographer hoping to go full-time, you should be aware that lots of things change when doing photography full-time. You'll need to make a conscience effort after becoming full-time to take time to shoot some personal projects.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Keywords for Headlines Based On Wordtracker - January 4, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017