Editorial photography, like the magazine samples in this post, is just one of the core areas of the commercial side of photography that I work in. I love photographing people, but I also do architectural and product photography. Although it may sound like it, I'm not a jack of all trades photographer. For example, I don't do what most people consider consumer photography like weddings, families, babies, etc.
All of my photography is geared toward commercial use like the editorial photography samples below. Even the individual, in studio, headshots that I do are often used in print, on LinkedIn and/or on a website all of which I consider commercial use.
Editorial photography is often associated with being published in a magazine and/or newspaper. When I started in photography back in the early 80's while still in high school, I shot high school sports for the local newspaper and got paid for it. Technically, I started doing editorial photography over 30 years ago.
I'm not exclusive to editorial photography, as I mentioned in the first paragraph, but I really enjoy seeing my work published. There is still something nice about seeing images in print or framed on a wall that viewing on a computer does not accomplish.
If you are in need of an editorial photographer, please don't hesitate to click the graphic below and request a quote.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Corporate Video Production Including Events: Raleigh NC To Nationwide Plus Travel Tips - November 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017