Digital Photography School is a great online resource for new photographers as well as photographers wanting to learn how to shoot things that are not in their everyday shooting work. For example, it's difficult to be a GREAT portrait photographer and to also be good at landscapes unless you spend a lot of time shooting landscapes. Digital Photography School has a Tips and Tutorials page that I have placed below within this post. You may also want to LIKE Digital Photography School on Facebook.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016