Digital Photography School is a great online resource for new photographers as well as photographers wanting to learn how to shoot things that are not in their everyday shooting work. For example, it's difficult to be a GREAT portrait photographer and to also be good at landscapes unless you spend a lot of time shooting landscapes. Digital Photography School has a Tips and Tutorials page that I have placed below within this post. You may also want to LIKE Digital Photography School on Facebook.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Keywords for Headlines Based On Wordtracker - January 4, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017