On Wednesday, August 14th, 2013, I am doing my first of several events to be held at the Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce. You can learn more by visiting eventbrite.
This will be a hands on workshop running from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.. Attendees should bring a camera, laptop and/or smart phone along with them. I'll cover tips, techniques, phone apps and more. I'll even have a special guest speaker Martin Brossman talking about Picassa and Google Plus Awesome.
The image to the right of this text is meant to serve as one simple example of making sure that every image you take is not posed. I captured this lady at an event reading a brochure and used the foreground to create a different look. There are so many ways you can shoot an image, so be sure to test out more than just one angle. You may be surprised at what you end up with. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but you will not know until you try.
Please feel free to share this post using the "Sharing is Caring" across the top of the post or the share buttong just below. "P" share below gives you lots of options.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016