Whether it's a keynote speaker like the image above, panel discussions, breakout sessions, cocktail hours and more, our team covers conferences, conventions and corporate events from Raleigh NC to any State in the US including Canada and beyond. Traveling beyond Raleigh is not an issue.
There are plenty of corporate events held in the Raleigh market especially at the Raleigh Convention Center; however, by providing nationwide coverage in both photography and video for conferences and conventions, we are able to build relationships with the client and have those attending see familiar faces behind the camera.
Here's how it works:
A company, association or organization may hold an event in the Raleigh market and hire us as their photographer and/or videographer. Then, the next event they have may be in Charlotte, for example, or even another City in the US like New Orleans pictured above. The client likes our work, likes working with us, finds out that we travel and the rest is history.
It is beneficial for the client to maintain consistency and the only additional cost is a flight, a hotel room and other minor expenses. This is a relatively low price to pay compared to going with a someone the client has never worked with before.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016