It's amazing how many small business owner's try to use a phone for photographing their products and wonder why the results are not very good. At minimum, anyone attempting to do their own product photography should use a regular digital camera in most cases, but at the end of the day, it's usually the LIGHTING that makes the difference.
Product photography by a professional photographer will likely have the following elements: Professional Gear, Professional Lighting, Experience and Post Production Editing. With all four of these combined, the difference should be obvious.
It's no uncommon for a product photographer to charge per final image rather than just hand everything over to the client. Any veteran professional photographer will not just hand over all their files straight out of the camera. Post production editing is key to any professional photography and product photography is no exception.
Whether you are a solopreneur, have clients who need product photography or you work for a larger company that may be in need of product photography, it all starts with the form below. Simply take about 3 minutes to fill out the form and you'll get a phone call to discuss your project further.
An asterisk (*) indicates a required field.
|Spam Protection - Enter this word: |
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Corporate Video Production Including Events: Raleigh NC To Nationwide Plus Travel Tips - November 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017