I shot the image above from my hotel room while on a commercial photography assignment for an association conference. It was my first visit to Quebec City Canada and I fell in love with the area.
Hearing French spoken and seeing all the French signs that I could not read inspired me to learn French. My goal is to go back to Quebec City with Brenda for personal time and be able to at least have a basic conversation in French as well as understand some of the signs.
Details behind the shot: Canon 5D Mark III on a Tripod - Shot through hotel window - Post processing in Photomatix to create the unique look
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Corporate Video Production Including Events: Raleigh NC To Nationwide Plus Travel Tips - November 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017