Yes, I can do edgy, creative, different, unique and something other than the classic more traditional style headshot. However, there are still countless business professionals looking for a headshot like you see on the left. The traditional style headshot has stood the test of time and will still be around for years to come. I know because I shot my first heashot like this nearly 30 years ago and they are still in demand.
Shhhhh.... don't tell other photographers this little secret because I'm more than happy to continue doing executive headshots like this one. I'm not a Peter Hurley white background clone nor do I want to be. I shoot on white backrounds as well as many others all the time. I can create custom looks or more traditional looks like this one, but at the end of the day, I am me with my own style delivering environmental, office, studio and types of headshots that my clients love.
At the end of the day, there is no photographer that will appeal to everyone. If my clients are happy, I'm happy. Once you accept that you are you, your style is your style, not everyone will want to hire you and that your clients are happy, you'll rest easy not trying to be someone else.
If you are not a photographer and happen to be looking for a headshot photographer, please feel free to check out my portfolio using the navigation above. If you'd like to talk about your headshot needs, you can call me direct at 919.723.8453 or use the online contact form.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Corporate Video Production Including Events: Raleigh NC To Nationwide Plus Travel Tips - November 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Tips To Building Any Small Business Not Just For Photography & Video - November 14, 2017
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017