Brenda Williams recently launched her new blog. She is excited about shooting with her New Sony HX50V Digital Camera in order to document my assignments via images, video and text. Since Brenda and I work together as a husband and wife team, she thought it would be a great idea to start her own blog and use her own camera to document various projects. Brenda is not a professional photographer, but she does my Lightroom editing and helps with assignments. It's so nice to be able to work together. Now, with her new blog and camera in hand, Brenda will be able to share some of our business information from a different perspective.
You can view Brenda's first slideshow below. If for some reason it is not displaying, you can visit her blog post for additional links and images.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016