Today, I'm on day 3 of a 5 day conference being held in Palm Dessert, California. I was hired to tell the story of the 5 day event through still images. I'd say that makes me a photojournalist. The technical definition of a Photojournalist involves the use of images to tell a news story. But I if the word "news" is removed, photojournalism is then left with the use of images to tell a story. To me, images tell a story no matter how simple the image is. There's a reason that a picture is worth a thousand words.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Keywords for Headlines Based On Wordtracker - January 4, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017