Although today is February 1st, the image on the left is the January 2016 cover of Professional Photographer Magazine.
If you are a professional photographer or hope to be in the future, this is one magazine that you should subscribe to. It is pack with great information including business advice and tips.
Professional Photographer Magazine is different than other photography magazine in the market. It seems more geared to the active professional photographer. Yes, I do subscribe to several photography magazines and a couple of video magazines. However, Professional Photographer Magazine is the one that I look forward to getting the most. It's also the only one that I try to save every issue of.
As of this post, the subscription rates are as follows:
U.S. Rates: 1 YEAR 2 YEAR 3 YEAR
Print Only: $19.95 $36.95 $52.95
Digital Only: $19.95 $36.95 $52.95
Print and Digital: $29.95 $52.95 $79.95
If you are serious about photography, this magazine should be part of your monthly reading.
I don't get anything off the subscriber link. This post is purely to help you out as a fellow photographer.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016