I've been hired by an Association out of Atlanta to cover their 5 Day Corporate Event in Quebec City, Canada September 13th through September 17th. It's a non-stop schedule with very long days and about 6 hours of sleep per night. I will literally take thousands of images mainly of the conference, but I hope to get a few in of Quebec City while I am there.
Since I have never been to Quebec City and didn't have my own images yet, I decided to use the one below and made sure that I gave credit to where I got the image from. I'm not the type of photographer to claim an image as my own if I didn't take it.
It is nice to be able to work full time in an industry that I love and to be able to travel. Quebec City here I come.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017