Our team will be working on TWO recruitment / membership drive style videos in April. We have been hired to do one on the campus of UNC Chapel Hill and another one for an association that is flying us to Louisiana to cover a conference.
We are excited to be able to produce two different videos for two different organizations that will be used to obtain more members to their respective organizations. In both videos, the ultimate goal is to show their organizations as exciting, fun and friendly. Our team is up for the challenge.
Video is a great way to market an organization, association, business, product, etc. Video is not going away anytime soon. Back in 2012, it was estimated that 4 billion videos were viewed EVERYDAY on YouTube. I'm sure that number has grown in 4 years (see other YouTube stats here). Call Us: 919.723.8453
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - December 28, 2016
- Profoto D2 – The world’s fastest monolight with TTL - December 28, 2016